69/420 - great story, but gameplay sucks, would not recommend. :^)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Bumlee was originally the first project of a group of students, now being further developed by a single person looking to have fun and learn.
Take control of Bumlee the bee as you collect flowers and shoot honey at your enemies while scoring points and trying to survive for as long as you possibly can. A simple game at its heart, it can prove a difficult challenge.
- Some objects keep are still visible upon game over.
- On the first game of every launch, the first two enemies will be stuck and uncolored until interacted with.
- Replay/Quit buttons don't work in Easy and Hard mode.
- Fix up the Game Over screen
- Additional gamemodes
- Online leaderboards
- New enemy types
- Actual enemy graphics
- More player skins, including original non-recolors
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.